MAINE INFERNO RETREAT
WITH AUDRA AND NORA
JULY 10-14, 2020
Stay 5 days / 4 nights in a Ship Captain’s Mansion-turned Yoga Retreat Center on the coast of Maine, in the quaint little town of Saco, just south of Portland.
Included in the Retreat are:
- Daily INFERNO Hot Pilates classes
- Yoga and meditation sessions
- Chef-prepared, vegetarian, gourmet meals (12)
- Daytrip to Portland
- Hike and bike trails
- Beach trips
- Bedrooms for Single / Double / Triple occupancy
- 5 bathrooms
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor heated yoga room, fully stocked with supplies
- Onsite parking for up to 8 cars
- Complimentary bicycles
Optional Recreational Activities:
- Lobster and seafood restaurants
- Local breweries
- Lighthouse Visits
- Sailboat / Motorboat trips
- Kayaking / Canoeing
- Horseback riding
- Trips to Kennebunkport / Cape Elizabeth
Single room: $1400 Early Bird ($1475 regular)
Double room per person*: $975 Early Bird ($1050 regular)
Triple room per person*: $775 Early Bird ($875 regular)
Space is limited. ACT NOW.
* Email us to indicate which attendee you would like to share your room with - if no name indicated, roommates will be randomly assigned.
WAIVER AND LIABILITY RELEASE
We strongly recommend you get a trip insurance / have health insurance for the Retreat. We will ask for you to fill out a Waiver and Liability Release Form closer to date.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
- A full refund minus $50 processing fee shall be issued for cancellations through January 31, 2020.
- 75% refund shall be issued for cancellations through March 31, 2020.
- 50% refund shall be issued for cancellations through May 15, 2020.
Any cancellation request after that date will only be honored in the event of available substitutions, under the following terms: a 75% refund shall be issued to the registrant ONLY if a new registrant from the event's waitlist is ready to take their place.
In case of no substitutions available, no refund will be issued after May 15, 2020.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US!