IN-STUDIO CLASSES | Members Only!
Starting Tuesday, we are expanding all rooms to accommodate a maximum 22 students per class. REGISTER ONLINE to reserve your spot. For now, we are not taking any walk-ins / drop-ins. Instead purchase a 10-class or 20-class pass and reserve online. If for some reason you cannot make it to class, please log in and EARLY CANCEL to free up a spot for your fellow students.
Remember to bring your face mask, yoga mat, towel(s), and water. Our locker rooms and showers are closed until further notice.
VIRTUAL CLASSES | Livestream via Zoom
How to practice with us online?
- NEW LIABILITY WAIVER - what to do before registering for class
- Effective 5/21/2020
- Must be done once, by every student
- VIRTUAL CLASS LISTING - what do we offer
- Free classes brought to you by PureAction, Inc 501(c)3 non-profit
- Drop-in and Membership-based yoga and fitness classes
- Sign up here on our website or through the MindBodyOnline app
- LIVESTREAM via ZOOM - what to do after registering for class
- No need for a paid Zoom account to take class but download the app
- Get your yoga gear ready
- Check your email 15 minutes before class time for your Zoom Class ID
** If you don't receive the email or are experiencing a problem with the Zoom link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org **
- Dial in at least 5 minutes before class starts
- Make sure to display your First and Last name on Zoom
- Enjoy your class!
Please review our Terms, Conditions and Warnings before practicing.