ALL STUDIOS OPEN! GET READY FOR CLASS!
All studio locations are open at ~50% capacity to provide 6+ feet of physical distance between students. With limited space, we ask that you follow these procedures and safety protocols during this time
- Bring your mat, towel, and water (all available for purchase in studio)
- Locker rooms and showers are available (cubbies and shoe shelves are now OPEN!)
- Fully vaccinated students may now forgo wearing a mask if you choose! We ask that non-vaccinated students wear a mask at all times (except on your yoga mat)
- Reserve your class online through this website or in the MindBody smartphone app
- Arrive between 5-15 minutes before class starts to get set
- Yoga room spots are marked with a minimum 6-feet distance
- Bring tissues or a washcloth to cover all incidental coughs and sneezes
- Cancel early (within 6 hours of class) to allow waitlist students opportunity to take class
- SEE $5 LATE CANCELLATION FEE BELOW
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- Downtown - 506 Oakland Ave. Charcoal grey home renovated into a yoga studio. Park in our NEW parking lot near Cube Smart on the intersection of 5th and Pressler St. OR find street parking.
- South - 4301 W William Cannon Dr. Arbor Trails Shopping Center. We are on the William Cannon Dr. side of the center, behind Kerbey Lane.
- North - 2525 W Anderson Ln. Northcross Shopping Center. Do you see the Walmart? Look to the right. We are in the building next to Ross, next door to the Tarka Indian restaurant facing Northcross Drive.
- Cedar Park - 1890 Ranch Shopping Center. We are very close to the Cinemark theater, on the same block as Half Priced Books.
- Dallas - 6333 E Mockingbird Ln. We are on the second floor in the middle of this shopping center, home to Tom Thumb grocery store. Take the middle stairs in front of the Jeffery Salon.
$5 LATE CANCELLATION POLICY
For in-studio classes there is a LATE CANCELLATION FEE of $5 that will be charged to your account if you do not cancel your reservation within 2 hours of your reserved class time. This is to ensure that there are spots in the room for all students to practice! We understand that emergencies happen, please email us if an emergency comes up.
In order to allow us to communicate with you most effectively, please ensure that you are opted in for text messages and emails from PURE and that you have an email that you check in your MindBody account. If you need assistance with this, please reach out to us via email or phone!
HOW DO WE KEEP OUR STUDIOS CLEAN?
We take the current health and safety concerns very seriously. Here's what we do to keep our facilities sanitized and air circulating:
- Dis-In-FX proprietary antimicrobial treatment of all surfaces and touch points (certified germ-free each month)
- Daily surface cleaning (yoga room, locker rooms, showers) with ammonium chloride solvents
- Yoga room "Energy-Recovery Ventilator" provides constant fresh air
- Ducted UV-C sanitization (Austin and Cedar Park studios)
LIVE STREAM AND ON-DEMAND CLASSES
If you can't get to the studio, try our on-demand or live stream classes on pureyogatv.com, included with your introductory membership and all AutoPay memberships.
FOR HELP WITH PUREYOGATV, VISIT: https://pureyogatv.com/faq-help/
Interested in starting a Home Practice? Join pureyogatv.com for a free 10-day trial membership!
If you have any more questions, email us at email@example.com any time; OR call or text us at 888-245-0726 during the following hours: Mon to Fri 8:30am to 4:30pm; Sat 8:30am to 11:30am.